List of personal genomics companies
The following is a list of personal genomics companies providing DNA tests for health, traits and pharmacogenetics. This list is provided for information only. Inclusion on this list does not imply recommendation or endorsement by ISOGG. ISOGG welcomes additions and corrections to this list. Please contact us with the appropriate details.
Asia Pacific region
- Genetic Technologies (health)
- Lumigenix (health, nutrigenetics)
- Gentle Labs (health)
- Geenitesti (health)
- Biologis Personal Genomics Service (health)
- deCODE genetics (health)
- Indian Biosciences (genealogy, health, immigration paternity, relationships)
- Mapmygenome (health)
- Meragenome (health)
- X Code Life Sciences (health)
- Geneplanet (health)
- Eastern Biotech & Life Sciences (health)
- 23andMe (adoption, deep ancestry, ethnicity, exome sequencing, genealogy, health)
- Counsyl (preconception screening)
- DNA DTC (research, exome sequencing, whole genome sequencing)
- DNATraits (health)
- Genelex (paternity, pharmacogenetics)
- InoLife Technologies (health)
- Interleukin Genetics (health)
- Knome (health)
- Pathway Genomics (health)
Personal genomics companies no longer trading
- The NIH (US National Institute of Health) Genetic Testing Registry The GTR provides a central location for voluntary submission of genetic test information by providers.
- A list of genetics testing companies offering tests for health-related conditions The list was compiled by the US-based Genetics and Public Policy Centre, and was last updated in August 2011. Tables are provided with an alphabetical listing of the testing companies and the tests listed by disease category.
- ISOGG health and DNA mailing list
- MacArthur D. Ready to test your DNA: how to choose a genetic testing company. PRI's The World, 22 March 2012.
- Who are 23andMe's competitors? A Quora discussion with commentary on the international personal genomics companies.